This petition is by PTI supporters for PTI officials, we do not want our party to even think about joining PMLN's long march.
1. We on behalf of PTI explicitly repeal to the idea of allying with PML-N for marching together against this government.
2. As we ardently believe that PML-N is now in the wake of finding a scapegoat to blame for their political blunders as we have witnessed from their resistance to resign from provincial and national assemblies
3. We believe that by forming an alliance with PML-N it is detrimental as by complying with Nawaz Sharif's call, he will get away with all the credit of removing this government and we will be left with sheer criticism of derailing democracy. Similarly what happened in the previous long march.
4. Therefore in light of our demands, we urge the PTI officials to withhold their decision and refute any sort of alliance with PML-N, as the liaison is vile and we are not in a position to be held accountable for any unconstitutional act. Our party should focus on unilateral tsunami march after an appeal is heard and the government does not obey court orders as opposed to PML-Ns long march.
5. We should urge the CJ to take suo motto notice of rehman malik's claims against Nawaz Shareefs money laundering case as by not doing so we might allow someone to contest in elections whose past has been associated with cases like money laundering.