We thank you for using our website. You must understand and agree to the Terms and conditions to use the PetitionBuzz website.
- It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Condition (hereinafter "Terms") before using the PetitionBuzz website (hereinafter "Website" or "Service" or "Site"). By using the Website you signify your consent and agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of changes to these Terms will mean You accept those changes.
2. Ability to Accept Terms
- To use PetitionBuzz services You should affirm that You are over the age of 18 or the legal age at your local jurisdiction, as the Site is not intended for children under 18. If it comes to PetitionBuzz attention through reliable means that a registered user is a child under 18 years of age, PetitionBuzz will cancel that user's account.
3. Registration and Website Access
- In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to: (i) Provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site; (ii) Maintain the security of your password and identification; (iii) Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to PetitionBuzz, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (iv) Be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
- PetitionBuzz hereby grants You permission to use the Site, provided that: (i) You will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without PetitionBuzz's prior written authorization; (ii) You will not send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., (iii) You will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (iv) You will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; and (v) You comply with these Terms.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," and "offline readers," that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the PetitionBuzz servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. PetitionBuzz grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. PetitionBuzz reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or e-mail addresses, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to their User Submissions.
- PetitionBuzz has the right to terminate Your access to the Site, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
4. User Submissions
- The Website may permit the submission of Content by You and other users on the Site (hereinafter "User Submissions" or "User Content") and the hosting, sharing and publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published on the Site, PetitionBuzz does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. PetitionBuzz has a complete discretion whether to publish Your User Submissions. You shall be solely responsible for Your User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
- You shall be solely responsible for Your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them on the Site. You represent and warrant that: You own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize PetitionBuzz to use all Intellectual Property Rights in and to any User Submissions, and to enable inclusion and use thereof as contemplated by the Site and these Terms. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights, titles and interests, whether foreign or domestic, in and to any and all trade secrets, patents, copyrights, service marks, trademarks, know-how, or similar intellectual property rights, as well as any and all moral rights, rights of privacy, publicity and similar rights of any type under the laws or regulations of any governmental, regulatory, or judicial authority, foreign or domestic. You retain all of Your ownership rights in Your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to PetitionBuzz, You hereby grant PetitionBuzz a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Site and PetitionBuzz's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for redistributing part or all of the User Submission (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You agree that You will not display, post, submit, publish or transmit a User Submission that: (i) is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes; (ii) is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless You are the owner of such rights; (iii) creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement; (iv) impersonates another person; (v) promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking; (vi) is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (vii) involves theft, money laundering or terrorism; or (viii) is otherwise malicious or fraudulent.
- You understand that when using the Site, You may be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that PetitionBuzz is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You may have against PetitionBuzz with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold PetitionBuzz, its owners, affiliates, employees, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to Your use of the Site.
- PetitionBuzz reserve the right to reject petitions substantially identical to petitions already posted on the Site.
- The signatures on petitions posted on this Site are not guaranteed to be legally valid signatures which would be recognized as a proof of identity by any government or other organization.
- PetitionBuzz will not deliver signatures to their intended recipients. The user who post any petition are responsible for delivering the signatures to their intended recipients. All of the signatures can be collected by accessing the petition through the user account under which the petition was created.
- PetitionBuzz has the right to delete any User Content that you publish on Site, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
6. Premium Services
- This section refers to the Premium Services and the Donation Services (hereinafter "Premium Services").
- Due to the immediate and intangible nature of the Premium Services, once you have paid for the service you will be unable to cancel the membership or receive a refund.
- PetitionBuzz reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Premium Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Where PetitionBuzz cancels the Premium Services due to no fault of yours and the services do not resume, PetitionBuzz will provide a refund of any subscription fees which relate to any period of time after the cancellation.
- If your subscription is terminated for any of the 3 reasons set out above, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- You agree to have advertisements on your petition.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PetitionBuzz, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) Your use of the Site; (ii) Your violation of these Terms; (iii) Your violation of the terms which apply to Your User Submission; (iv) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or (v) any claim that one of Your User Submissions caused damage to a third party.
- PetitionBuzz is not responsible or liable in any manner for any User Content or Third Party Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Service, whether posted or caused by Users of the Site or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site or the Service. Although we provide rules for User conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Users post on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or Third Party Content. PetitionBuzz is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Site or Service.
- The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. PetitionBuzz assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. PetitionBuzz is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the PetitionBuzz be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Site, whether online or offline.
- PetitionBuzz implements data security systems and procedures on the Site. Although such systems and procedures reduce the risk of unauthorized entry into the Site's computers, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, PetitionBuzz does not undertake that the services on the Site are absolutely immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
- THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND PETITIONBUZZ DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. PETITIONBUZZ CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE. PETITIONBUZZ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES.
- PetitionBuzz reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the Site and any Services offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by PetitionBuzz.
- You agree to receive email from PetitionBuzz relating to the petitions that you post on this website.
- YOU AND PETITIONBUZZ AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PETITIONBUZZ WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.